The authors of this article are employed at the Providence Rehabilitation Center in Medford, OR: Marcia North and Patti Hollinsworth serve as primary nurses, and Mary Meeusen functions as a nurse coordinator.
Discharge Planning: Increasing Client and Nurse Satisfaction
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
1991 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 327–329, November-December 1991
How to Cite
North, M., Meeusen, M. and Hollinsworth, P. (1991), Discharge Planning: Increasing Client and Nurse Satisfaction. Rehabilitation Nursing, 16: 327–329. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.1991.tb01242.x
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!