The Influence of the Family's Perception of Disability on Rehabilitation Outcomes
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
1992 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 323–326, November-December 1992
How to Cite
Youngblood, N. M. and Hines, J. (1992), The Influence of the Family's Perception of Disability on Rehabilitation Outcomes. Rehabilitation Nursing, 17: 323–326. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.1992.tb01268.x
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!