Four of the authors are employed at Bronson Methodist Hospital in Kalamazoo, MI. Susan VanDongen is a clinical nurse specialist; Rebecca Veltman is an instructor in the Bronson School of Nursing; C. Michael Buechler is director of trauma surgery service; and Paul A. Blostein is assistant director of trauma surgery service. Andrea C. Bostrom is an associate professor at Grand Valley State University, Allendale, MI.
Trauma Patient Outcomes: Six-Month Follow-Up
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
1993 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 76–81, March-April 1993
How to Cite
VanDongen, S., Veltman, R., Bostrom, A. C., Buechler, C. M. and Blostein, P. A. (1993), Trauma Patient Outcomes: Six-Month Follow-Up. Rehabilitation Nursing, 18: 76–81. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.1993.tb00725.x
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!