Victoria Bozzacco is a clinical researcher on the rehabilitation unit of the Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Seattle.
Long-Term Psychosocial Effects of Spinal Cord Injury
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
1993 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 82–87, March-April 1993
How to Cite
Bozzacco, V. (1993), Long-Term Psychosocial Effects of Spinal Cord Injury. Rehabilitation Nursing, 18: 82–87. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.1993.tb00726.x
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!