All three authors work on the rehabilitation medicine unit of Bay Pines Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Bay Pines, FL: Donna J. Lewis is nurse manager, Kathleen A. Frain is a staff nurse, and Margaret H. Donnelly is a licensed practical nurse.
Chronic Pain Management Support Group: A Program Designed to Facilitate Coping
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
1993 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 318–320, September-October 1993
How to Cite
Lewis, D. J., Frain, K. A. and Donnelly, M. H. (1993), Chronic Pain Management Support Group: A Program Designed to Facilitate Coping. Rehabilitation Nursing, 18: 318–320. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.1993.tb00779.x
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!