Clare Freeman is a primary nurse in the oncology department at Beth Israel Hospital in Boston.
Planting the Seeds of Rehabilitation Nursing in Romania
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
1993 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 330–332, September-October 1993
How to Cite
Frye, B. A. and Freeman, C. (1993), Planting the Seeds of Rehabilitation Nursing in Romania. Rehabilitation Nursing, 18: 330–332. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.1993.tb00783.x
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!