The authors are affiliated with the University of Saskatchewan in Saskatoon, SK, Canada. Rose Kinash is an associate professor in the college of nursing; Donald Fischer is a professor in the department of psychology; Bryan Lukie is a professor in the department of medicine and head of the division of gastroenterology; and Tracey Carr is a research assistant.
Coping Patterns and Related Characteristics in Patients with IBD
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
1993 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 12–19, January-February 1993
How to Cite
Kinash, R. G., Fischer, D. G., Lukie, B. E. and Carr, T. L. (1993), Coping Patterns and Related Characteristics in Patients with IBD. Rehabilitation Nursing, 18: 12–19. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.1993.tb01279.x
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!