Beth Diehl is a clinical nurse specialist on the neonatal intensive care unit of Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore. She formerly was the director of nursing education at Mount Washington Pediatric Hospital, Inc., in Baltimore. Louella Dorsey, now a clinical nurse specialist at Kennedy Krieger Institute in Baltimore, formerly was a clinical nurse specialist at Kennedy Krieger Children's Hospital in Baltimore.
A Comprehensive Pediatric Rehabilitation Nurse Internship Program
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
1994 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 211–218, July-August 1994
How to Cite
Diehl, B. C. and Dorsey, L. K. (1994), A Comprehensive Pediatric Rehabilitation Nurse Internship Program. Rehabilitation Nursing, 19: 211–218. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.1994.tb00808.x
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!