Barbara Di Donato is the director of vocational services and Vicki Schaffer is the director of staff training at ReMed Recovery Care Centers in Conshohocken, PA.
The Importance of Outcome Data in Brain Injury Rehabilitation
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
1994 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 219–228, July-August 1994
How to Cite
Di Donato, B. A. and Schaffer, V. L. (1994), The Importance of Outcome Data in Brain Injury Rehabilitation. Rehabilitation Nursing, 19: 219–228. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.1994.tb00810.x
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!