The authors are all affiliated with Braintree Hospital in Braintree, MA: Nancy Le is a nurse practitioner in neurology; Colleen Venti is a continuing care nurse; and Elaine Levin is a staff nurse.
Initial Assessment of Patient Cognition in a Rehabilitation Hospital
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
1994 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 293–297, September-October 1994
How to Cite
Le, N., Venti, C. R. and Levin, E. R. (1994), Initial Assessment of Patient Cognition in a Rehabilitation Hospital. Rehabilitation Nursing, 19: 293–297. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.1994.tb00825.x
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!