The authors all are afiliated with the University of Illinois at Chicago College of Nursing in Chicago. Anne Findeis is a clinical instructor; Janet Larson and Agatha Gallo are assistant professors, and Maureen Shekleton is a complemental faculv member. Shekleton also is a complemental faculty member at Rush University in Chicago.
Caring for Individuals Using Home Ventilators: An Appraisal by Family Caregivers
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
1994 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 6–11, January-February 1994
How to Cite
Findeis, A., Larson, J. L., Gallo, A. and Shekleton, M. (1994), Caring for Individuals Using Home Ventilators: An Appraisal by Family Caregivers. Rehabilitation Nursing, 19: 6–11. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.1994.tb01295.x
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!