When this article was written, Kathleen Bondy was a fellow in rehabilitation research at the University of Pittsburgh Western Psychiatric Institute and Clinic in Pittsburgh. She now is a professor of nursing at the University of Central Arkansas in Conway, AR.
Assessing Cognitive Function: A Guide to Neuropsychological Testing
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
1994 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 24–30, January-February 1994
How to Cite
Bondy, K. N. (1994), Assessing Cognitive Function: A Guide to Neuropsychological Testing. Rehabilitation Nursing, 19: 24–30. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.1994.tb01299.x
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!