Meredith E. Drench is director of Adaptive Health Associates, Inc., a counseling and consulting firm, in East Greenwich. RI.
Changes in Body Image Secondary to Disease and Injury
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
1994 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 31–36, January-February 1994
How to Cite
Drench, M. E. (1994), Changes in Body Image Secondary to Disease and Injury. Rehabilitation Nursing, 19: 31–36. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.1994.tb01300.x
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!