Liane Y. Fujita is a staff nurse/cardiac rehabilitation therapist at The Queen's Medical Center in Honolulu and an instructor in the School of Nursing of the University of Hawaii-Manoa. Joyce Dungan is a nurse consultant and educator in the School of Nursing at the University of Evansville, Evansville, IN.
High Risk for Ineffective Management of Therapeutic Regimen: A Protocol Study
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
1994 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 75–79, March-April 1994
How to Cite
Fujita, L. Y. and Dungan, J. (1994), High Risk for Ineffective Management of Therapeutic Regimen: A Protocol Study. Rehabilitation Nursing, 19: 75–79. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.1994.tb01312.x
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!