Judith Salter is a clinical nurse specialist at MetroHealth Medical Center (MHMC) in Cleveland. The other three authors were affiliated with MHMC when this article was written: Kathleen Britt Gibbons as the director of rehabilitation nursing of the MetroHealth Center for Rehabilitation, Linda Pierce as a clinical nurse specialist, and Amy Govoni as a clinical nurse specialist. Gibbons is now an adjunct faculty member in the School of Nursing at Wor-Wic Community College in Salisbury, MD. Pierce is now an assistant professor at the Medical College of Ohio School of Nursing, and Govoni is an assistant professor at Cleveland State University Department of Nursing.
A Model for Professional Rehabilitation Nursing Practice
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
1995 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 23–36, January-February 1995
How to Cite
Gibbons, K. B., Salter, J. P., Pierce, L. L. and Govoni, A. L. (1995), A Model for Professional Rehabilitation Nursing Practice. Rehabilitation Nursing, 20: 23–36. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.1995.tb01588.x
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!