Robert Gregory is a senior lecturer in the department of psychology at Massey University in Palmerston North, New Zealand.
Understanding and Coping with Neurological Impairment
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
1995 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 74–83, March-April 1995
How to Cite
Gregory, R. J. (1995), Understanding and Coping with Neurological Impairment. Rehabilitation Nursing, 20: 74–83. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.1995.tb01599.x
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!