Linda Pierce and Cheryl Bourguignon are assistant professors at the Medical College of Ohio School of Nursing in Toledo, OH. Lorraine Rodrigues-Fisher is associate professor and chair of the division of nursing at Carlow College in Pittsburgh. Margaret Buettner is unit manager and Yvonne Camp is rehabilitation admitting nurse at MetroHealth Center for Rehabilitation in Cleveland. Judy Bulcroft is a case manager at MetroHealth Medical Center in Cleveland.
Frequently Selected Nursing Diagnoses for the Rehabilitation Client with Stroke
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
1995 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 138–143, May-June 1995
How to Cite
Pierce, L., Rodrigues-Fisher, L., Buettner, M., Bulcroft, J., Camp, Y. G. and Bourguignon, C. (1995), Frequently Selected Nursing Diagnoses for the Rehabilitation Client with Stroke. Rehabilitation Nursing, 20: 138–143. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.1995.tb01613.x
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!