Joanne Baggerly is the director of the Office of Clinical Nursing Development at Braintree Hospital Rehabilitation Network in Braintree, MA. Lynn Belmosto, Jinia Drinkwater, and Margaret Mosher are nurse managers at Braintree Hospital Rehabilitation Network in Braintree, MA.
Patient Readiness for Scheduled Therapies: Nursing's Positive Contribution
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
1995 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 161–163, May-June 1995
How to Cite
Baggerly, J., Belmosto, L., Drinkwater, J. and Mosher, M. (1995), Patient Readiness for Scheduled Therapies: Nursing's Positive Contribution. Rehabilitation Nursing, 20: 161–163. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.1995.tb01617.x
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!