Joanne Baggerly is the director of the Office of Clinical Nursing Development at Braintree Hospital Rehabilitation Network in Braintree, MA. Lynn Belmosto, Jinia Drinkwater, and Margaret Mosher are nurse managers at Braintree Hospital Rehabilitation Network in Braintree, MA.
Patient Readiness for Scheduled Therapies: Nursing's Positive Contribution
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
1995 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 161–163, May-June 1995
How to Cite
Baggerly, J., Belmosto, L., Drinkwater, J. and Mosher, M. (1995), Patient Readiness for Scheduled Therapies: Nursing's Positive Contribution. Rehabilitation Nursing, 20: 161–163. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.1995.tb01617.x
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!