At the time that this article was written, Lisa Schirrick was a clinical nurse specialist in the Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation of Sinai Hospital in Detroit, MI. She is currently a geriatric case manager at Providence Hospital in Southfield, MI. The other authors are affiliated with Sinai Hospital: Julia Libcke is program coordinator of the inpatient rehabilitation unit; Maury Ellenberg is medical director of the inpatient rehabilitation unit; and Bradley Rowens is codirector of the medical intensive care unit and director of the sleep laboratory.
Implementing a Protocol for Using Continuous Positive Airway Pressure for Patients with Stroke
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
1995 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 169–170, May-June 1995
How to Cite
Schirrick, L., Libcke, J., Ellenberg, M. and Rowens, B. (1995), Implementing a Protocol for Using Continuous Positive Airway Pressure for Patients with Stroke. Rehabilitation Nursing, 20: 169–170. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.1995.tb01620.x
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!