Donna Owen is assistant professor at the Nell Hodgson Woodruff School of Nursing at Emory University in Atlanta. Patsy Getz is a rehabilitation clinical nurse specialist at the Center for Rehabilitation Medicine at Emory University. Sally Bulla is currently a commander in the U.S. Navy; at the time of this study, she was a graduate student at the Nell Hodgson Woodruff School of Nursing.
A Comparison of Characteristics of Patients with Completed Stroke: Those Who Achieve Continence and Those Who Do Not
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
1995 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 197–203, July-August 1995
How to Cite
Owen, D. C., Getz, P. A. and Bulla, S. (1995), A Comparison of Characteristics of Patients with Completed Stroke: Those Who Achieve Continence and Those Who Do Not. Rehabilitation Nursing, 20: 197–203. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.1995.tb01627.x
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!