Linda Benson is assistant professor at Clarion University of Pennsylvania School of Nursing in Oil City, PA. Alex Ducanis is professor emeritus at the University of Pittsburgh School of Education in Pittsburgh.
Nurses' Perceptions of Their Role and Role Conflicts
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
1995 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 204–211, July-August 1995
How to Cite
Benson, L. and Ducanis, A. (1995), Nurses' Perceptions of Their Role and Role Conflicts. Rehabilitation Nursing, 20: 204–211. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.1995.tb01628.x
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!