Nursing Management of Pressure Ulcers Using a Hydrogel Dressing Protocol: Four Case Studies
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
1996 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 239–242, September-October 1996
How to Cite
Whittle, H., Fletcher, C., Hoskin, A. and Campbell, K. (1996), Nursing Management of Pressure Ulcers Using a Hydrogel Dressing Protocol: Four Case Studies. Rehabilitation Nursing, 21: 239–242. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.1996.tb00835.x
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!