An Interdisciplinary Clinical Advancement Program Within a Patient-Centered Care Model
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
1996 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 132–138, May-June 1996
How to Cite
D'Avirro, J., Dotson, T., LaPierre, B., Marshall, W., Mishler, M. and Tanger, J. L. (1996), An Interdisciplinary Clinical Advancement Program Within a Patient-Centered Care Model. Rehabilitation Nursing, 21: 132–138. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.1996.tb01691.x
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!