Geriatric Rehabilitation: Nursing Interventions and Outcomes Focusing on Urinary Function and Knowledge of Medications
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
1996 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 142–147, May-June 1996
How to Cite
Resnick, B., Slocum, D., Ra, L. and Moffett, P. (1996), Geriatric Rehabilitation: Nursing Interventions and Outcomes Focusing on Urinary Function and Knowledge of Medications. Rehabilitation Nursing, 21: 142–147. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.1996.tb01693.x
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!