Beyond Type A: Hostility and Coronary Heart Disease—Implications for Research and Practice
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
1996 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 196–201, July-August 1996
How to Cite
Delunas, L. R. (1996), Beyond Type A: Hostility and Coronary Heart Disease—Implications for Research and Practice. Rehabilitation Nursing, 21: 196–201. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.1996.tb01705.x
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!