Robert Buchanan is an associate professor in the department of community health at the University of Illinois at Urbana/Champaign in Champaign, IL.
Services That Nursing Facilities Should Provide to Residents with MS: A Survey of Health Professionals
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
1997 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 67–72, March-April 1997
How to Cite
Buchanan, R. J. and Lewis, K. P. (1997), Services That Nursing Facilities Should Provide to Residents with MS: A Survey of Health Professionals. Rehabilitation Nursing, 22: 67–72. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.1997.tb01736.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!