Both authors are affiliated with the Spinal Cord Injury Service of the Department of Veterans Affairs Palo Alto Health Care System in Palo Alto, CA: Michael Dunn is a staff psychologist, and Noreen Sommer is a community health nurse coordinator.
Managing Difficult Staff Interactions: Effectiveness of Assertiveness Training for SCI Nursing Staff
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
1997 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 82–87, March-April 1997
How to Cite
Dunn, M. and Sommer, N. (1997), Managing Difficult Staff Interactions: Effectiveness of Assertiveness Training for SCI Nursing Staff. Rehabilitation Nursing, 22: 82–87. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.1997.tb01739.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!