Both Mary Anne Modrcin-McCarthy and Sandra McGuire are associate professors in the College of Nursing at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville, in Knoxville, TN.
Keeping Current: Ten Important Information Resources to Help Rehabilitation Nurses
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
1997 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 88–92, March-April 1997
How to Cite
Modrcin-McCarthy, M. A. and McGuire, S. L. (1997), Keeping Current: Ten Important Information Resources to Help Rehabilitation Nurses. Rehabilitation Nursing, 22: 88–92. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.1997.tb01740.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!