All three authors are affiliated with the Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Long Beach, CA. Sharon Otellio is a clinical psychiatric nurse specialist, Cynthia Nieves is a staff nurse, and Richard Charter is chief of the neuropsychology lab.
Training in Psychiatric Concepts Can Reduce Staff Anxiety
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
1997 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 95–97, March-April 1997
How to Cite
Otellio, S., Nieves, C. and Charter, R. A. (1997), Training in Psychiatric Concepts Can Reduce Staff Anxiety. Rehabilitation Nursing, 22: 95–97. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.1997.tb01742.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!