Janice A. Grzankowski is a doctoral research assistant in the Center for Nursing Research at the State University of New York at Buffalo in Buffalo, NY, where she is enrolled in the doctorate of nursing science program.
Altered Thought Processes Related to Traumatic Brain Injury and Their Nursing Implications
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
1997 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 24–31, January-February 1997
How to Cite
Grzankowski, J. A. (1997), Altered Thought Processes Related to Traumatic Brain Injury and Their Nursing Implications. Rehabilitation Nursing, 22: 24–31. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.1997.tb02068.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!