Beatrice Turkoski is an assistant professor at Kent State University School of Nursing in Kent, OH, Linda L. Pierce is an assistant professor at the Medical College of Ohio School of Nursing in Toledo, OH. Jacqueline Guhde is a nurse manager at Meridia Hillcrest Hospital in Mayfield Heights, OH. The other authors are affiliated with MetroHealth Medical Center in Cleveland, OH: Sharon Schreck is a clinical nurse, Judith Salter is a rehabilitation clinical nurse specialist, Rosanne Radziewicz is a clinical nurse specialist, and Rebecca Brady is a clinical nurse specialist.
Clinical Nursing Judgment Related to Reducing the Incidence of Falls by Elderly Patients
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2012
1997 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 124–130, May-June 1997
How to Cite
Turkoski, B., Pierce, L. L., Schreck, S., Salter, J., Radziewicz, R., Guhde, J. and Brady, R. (1997), Clinical Nursing Judgment Related to Reducing the Incidence of Falls by Elderly Patients. Rehabilitation Nursing, 22: 124–130. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.1997.tb02081.x
- Issue online: 10 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!