Terry Prieto-Fingerhut is a nurse manager at the Ortho-Rehab-Neuro Hospital Center at Jackson Memorial Hospital in Miami.
A Study Comparing Sterile and Nonsterile Urethral Catheterization in Patients with Spinal Cord Injury
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2012
1997 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 299–302, November-December 1997
How to Cite
Prieto-Fingerhut, T., Banovac, K. and Lynne, C. M. (1997), A Study Comparing Sterile and Nonsterile Urethral Catheterization in Patients with Spinal Cord Injury. Rehabilitation Nursing, 22: 299–302. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.1997.tb02122.x
- Issue online: 10 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!