All of the authors are affiliated with the department of physical medicine and rehabilitation at the Medical College of Ohio in Toledo. Robert Harmon is an associate professor, Laurie Sheehy is a senior clinical speech-language pathologist, and Diane Davis is an adjunct assistant professor.
The Utility of External Performance Measurement Tools in Program Evaluation
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
1998 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 8–11, January-February 1998
How to Cite
Harmon, R. L., Sheehy, L. M. and Davis, D. M. (1998), The Utility of External Performance Measurement Tools in Program Evaluation. Rehabilitation Nursing, 23: 8–11. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.1998.tb01750.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!