Pamela Schuster is an associate professor and Sharon Phillips is an assistant professor at Youngstown State University in Youngstown, OH.
The Psychosocial and Physiological Experiences of Patients with an Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
1998 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 30–37, January-February 1998
How to Cite
Schuster, P. M., Phillips, S., Dillon, D. L. and Tomich, P. L. (1998), The Psychosocial and Physiological Experiences of Patients with an Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator. Rehabilitation Nursing, 23: 30–37. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.1998.tb01753.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!