Susan Rawl is an assistant scientist at Indiana University School of Nursing in Indianapolis; she was an associate professor in the department of nursing at Purdue University Calumet in Hammond, IN, when this research was conducted.
Effectiveness of a Nurse-Managed Follow-Up Program for Rehabilitation Patients After Discharge
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2012
1998 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 204–209, July-August 1998
How to Cite
Rawl, S. M., Easton, K. L., Kwiatkowski, S., Zemen, D. and Burczyk, B. (1998), Effectiveness of a Nurse-Managed Follow-Up Program for Rehabilitation Patients After Discharge. Rehabilitation Nursing, 23: 204–209. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.1998.tb01783.x
- Issue online: 10 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!