Relationships Between Adherence, Sense of Coherence, and Knowledge in Cardiac Rehabilitation
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
1998 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 240–245, September-October 1998
How to Cite
Kamwendo, K., Hansson, M. and Hjerpe, I. (1998), Relationships Between Adherence, Sense of Coherence, and Knowledge in Cardiac Rehabilitation. Rehabilitation Nursing, 23: 240–245. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.1998.tb01793.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!