Judy Hartmann is the nurse executive at Sacred Heart Rehabilitation Institute in Milwaukee, WI, and a past president of the Association of Rehabilitation Nurses.
The Balanced Budget Act of 1997: How The Prospective Payment System Affects Providers of Rehabilitation Services
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
1998 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 263–264, September-October 1998
How to Cite
Hartmann, J. (1998), The Balanced Budget Act of 1997: How The Prospective Payment System Affects Providers of Rehabilitation Services. Rehabilitation Nursing, 23: 263–264. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.1998.tb01797.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!