M. Kay Sandor is an assistant professor at the University of Texas School of Nursing in Galveston, TX.
Team-Building Interventions for Interdisciplinary Teams: A Case Study of a Pediatric Client
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2012
1998 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 290–294, November-December 1998
How to Cite
Sandor, M. K., Copeland, D. and Robinson, S. (1998), Team-Building Interventions for Interdisciplinary Teams: A Case Study of a Pediatric Client. Rehabilitation Nursing, 23: 290–294. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.1998.tb01807.x
- Issue online: 10 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!