All of the authors are affiliated with the Atlantic Health Sciences Corporation in Saint John, NB, Canada. Joanne Barry is the unit manager of the rheumatic disease unit, Catherine McQuade is a nurse case manager-rheumatology, and Terry Livingstone is a discharge planning coordinator.
Using Nurse Case Management to Promote Self-Efficacy in Individuals with Rheumatoid Arthritis
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2012
1998 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 300–304, November-December 1998
How to Cite
Barry, J., McQuade, C. and Livingstone, T. (1998), Using Nurse Case Management to Promote Self-Efficacy in Individuals with Rheumatoid Arthritis. Rehabilitation Nursing, 23: 300–304. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.1998.tb01809.x
- Issue online: 10 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!