Elaine Steinke is an associate professor in the school of nursing at Wichita State University in Wichita, KS.
Perspectives of Nurses and Patients on the Need for Sexual Counseling of MI Patients
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2012
1998 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 64–70, March-April 1998
How to Cite
Steinke, E. E. and Patterson-Midgley, P. E. (1998), Perspectives of Nurses and Patients on the Need for Sexual Counseling of MI Patients. Rehabilitation Nursing, 23: 64–70. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.1998.tb02132.x
- Issue online: 10 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!