Four of the authors are affiliated with the University of Kansas School of Nursing in Kansas City, KS: Carol Smith is a professor, Naomi King is a clinical instructor, Susan Kleinbeck is a research assistant professor, and Marilyn Werkowitch is a research assistant nurse and a staff nurse at the Kansas University Medical Center Hospital. Kim Haynes is a clinical nurse specialist at Trinity Lutheran Hospital in Kansas City, MO. Shelby Rebeck works in staff development at Shawnee Mission Medical Center in Overland Park, KS. Beatriz Murdock is affiliated with the School of Social Welfare al the University of Kansas in Lawrence, KS. Howard Rosenthal is an associate professor at the University of Missouri- Kansas City and the medical director at the Limb Preservation Institute in Kansas City. MO.
Patients as Peer Preceptors for Orthopedic Oncology Rehabilitation Patients
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2012
1998 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 78–83, March-April 1998
How to Cite
Smith, C. E., Haynes, K., Rebeck, S. L., Murdock, B. H., King, N., Kleinbeck, S. V.M., Werkowitch, M. and Rosenthal, H. G. (1998), Patients as Peer Preceptors for Orthopedic Oncology Rehabilitation Patients. Rehabilitation Nursing, 23: 78–83. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.1998.tb02134.x
- Issue online: 10 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!