Three of the authors are affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital in Chicago: Magdalyn Patyk is the patient education coordinator in the department of nursing development, Sandra Gaynor is the director of nursing development, and Vivian Ott is a staff nurse in the surgical intensive care unit. James Kelly is the director of the brain injury program at the Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago and an associate professor of rehabilitation medicine and neurology at Northwestern University Medical School in Chicago.
Touch-Screen Computerized Education for Patients with Brain Injuries
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2012
1998 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 84–87, March-April 1998
How to Cite
Patyk, M., Gaynor, S., Kelly, J. and Ott, V. (1998), Touch-Screen Computerized Education for Patients with Brain Injuries. Rehabilitation Nursing, 23: 84–87. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.1998.tb02135.x
- Issue online: 10 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!