All of the authors are affiliated with St. Peter's Hospital in Hamilton, ON, Canada. Ann Tourangeau is a former program director of rehabilitation (she has since returned to the University of Alberta to pursue a doctorate in nursing), Dawn Prentice is program director of rehabilitation, and Sheena Costello is a registered physiotherapist.
A Decentralized Admission Screening Protocol for a Geriatric Rehabilitation Program: Does It Make a Difference?
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
1999 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 62–68, March-April 1999
How to Cite
Tourangeau, A., Prentice, D. and Costello, S. (1999), A Decentralized Admission Screening Protocol for a Geriatric Rehabilitation Program: Does It Make a Difference?. Rehabilitation Nursing, 24: 62–68. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.1999.tb01838.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!