Julie Lambert is a staff nurse on the neuroscience unit at the University of Utah Medical Center in Salt Lake City.
Meeting the Emotional Needs of a Patient
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2012
1999 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 141–142, July-August 1999
How to Cite
Lambert, J. (1999), Meeting the Emotional Needs of a Patient. Rehabilitation Nursing, 24: 141–142. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.1999.tb02160.x
- Issue online: 10 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!