Linda Herson is project coordinator, Karen A. Hart is center codirector and director of training, Marjorie J. Gordon is project coordinator, and Diana H. Rintala is center codirector and director of training at the Rehabilitation Research and Training Center in Community Integration of Individuals with Spinal Cord Injury, Baylor College of Medicine, The Institute for Rehabilitation and Research (TIRR) in Houston.
Identifying and Overcoming Barriers to Providing Sexuality Information in the Clinical Setting
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
1999 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 148–151, July-August 1999
How to Cite
Herson, L., Hart, K. A., Gordon, M. J. and Rintala, D. H. (1999), Identifying and Overcoming Barriers to Providing Sexuality Information in the Clinical Setting. Rehabilitation Nursing, 24: 148–151. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.1999.tb02162.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!