Gordon Teichner is a postdoctoral fellow in neuropsychiatry at the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC. William J. Giannaris is a doctoral candidate in clinical psychology at Nova Southeastern University, Fort Lauderdale, FL.
A Multimodal Approach to Treatment of Aggression in a Severely Brain-injured Adolescent
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
1999 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 207–211, September-October 1999
How to Cite
Teichner, G., Golden, C. J. and Giannaris, W. J. (1999), A Multimodal Approach to Treatment of Aggression in a Severely Brain-injured Adolescent. Rehabilitation Nursing, 24: 207–211. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.1999.tb02180.x
Portions of this paper were presented at the Association for Advancement of Behavior Therapy (AABT) annual convention, Miami, FL, November 1997.
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!