Kathleen Lucke is an assistant professor at the University of Pittsburgh School of Nursing in Pittsburgh, PA.
Outcomes of Nurse Caring as Perceived by Individuals with Spinal Cord Injury During Rehabilitation
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
1999 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 247–253, November-December 1999
How to Cite
Lucke, K. T. (1999), Outcomes of Nurse Caring as Perceived by Individuals with Spinal Cord Injury During Rehabilitation. Rehabilitation Nursing, 24: 247–253. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.1999.tb02191.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!