Jill Sanchez is an EAP counselor at National Employee Assistance Services in Milwaukee. Gretchen Byfield and Traci Tymus Brown are project coordinators of the Model SCI System Grant of the Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. Prakash Laud is director of the Statistical Core of the Model SCI Center Project of the Medical College of Wisconsin. Kathryn LaFavor is patient care director, and Donna Murphy is clinical coordinator, both of Froedtert Memorial Lutheran Hospital in Milwaukee.
Perceived Accessibility Versus Actual Physical Accessibility of Healthcare Facilities
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
2000 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 6–9, January-February 2000
How to Cite
Sanchez, J., Byfield, G., Brown, T. T., LaFavor, K., Murphy, D. and Laud, P. (2000), Perceived Accessibility Versus Actual Physical Accessibility of Healthcare Facilities. Rehabilitation Nursing, 25: 6–9. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.2000.tb01849.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!