Zohar Nir is a senior teacher and researcher at the School of Nursing of the Recanati School of Community Health Professions, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Beer-Sheva, Israel.
The Biopsychosocial Adjustment of Disabled Elderly: A 1-Year Follow-Up
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
2000 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 13–22, January-February 2000
How to Cite
Nir, Ms. Z. and Galinsky, D. (2000), The Biopsychosocial Adjustment of Disabled Elderly: A 1-Year Follow-Up. Rehabilitation Nursing, 25: 13–22. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.2000.tb01851.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!