Joanne K. Singleton is an associate professor of nursing at the Lienhard School of Nursing, Pace University, New York City and Westchester, and a clinical instructor in the Department of Family Practice, SUNY Health Science Center at Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Singleton is investigating strategies and processes nurses use to facilitate and patients use to attain care-of-self
Nurses' Perspectives of Encouraging Clients' Care-of-Self in a Short-Term Rehabilitation Unit Within a Long-Term Care Facility
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
2000 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 23–35, January-February 2000
How to Cite
Singleton, J. K. (2000), Nurses' Perspectives of Encouraging Clients' Care-of-Self in a Short-Term Rehabilitation Unit Within a Long-Term Care Facility. Rehabilitation Nursing, 25: 23–35. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.2000.tb01852.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!